LET YOURSELF BE THE PERSON YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE
Bruno Gallier. Coaching
Let yourself be real, unique, true, honest… YOU
Whether you are an individual, a couple or an organisation, I offer a free session in order to get to know each other and see whether we can work together.
LET YOURSELF BE YOU.
I guide persons who have questions about their identity (Who am I? What do I like? Who do I like? How do I identify myself? How do I see or would I like to see myself? …)
I listen carefully and without any judgment. I confront with love (because we can say everything if it’s said with love). I am here to help find options when we think we tried everything, and also to challenge present and future choices. All emotions are welcome but, since I am rather mischievous, my kindly smile will never be very far.
As a result:
- You are in control of your own choices again.
- You become more assertive and express more easily your needs.
- You learn to communicate more authentically with others.
LET YOURSELF BE YOU. TELL ME YOUR STORY
I act as a mediator and ensure that a grievance can be expressed and well understood by the partner.
The sessions can be an opportunity to explore how to improve the relationship so that each of the partners can blossom as an individual (1+1=3) and to elaborate a relationship contract.
As a result:
- You are able to share more easily your desires, your needs, and your emotions with your partner.
- The psychological games played between you are quicker identified, and can then be defused.
- The communication between the partners become more authentic, which leads to a deeper intimacy in the relationship.
LET YOURSELF BE YOU IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP. TELL ME YOUR STORY
I offer workshops on identity at work: How can be myself at work? Is it safe to be myself at work?
If you want to know more about those workshops, let’s meet and explore the possibilities in your organisation.
LET YOURSELF BE YOU AT WORK. TELL ME YOUR STORY
SO HERE I AM TODAY WITH YOU. YOU KNOW MY STORY. I WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR YOURS…
Place Rouppe 18. Brussels
+32 497 52 69 25
POST A COMMENT